Business solutions applied to social problems to achieve public good
Social Enterprise Associates is a consulting firm offering business acumen, managerial experience, financing opportunities, and practical research to business and community efforts seeking social good. We foster 'triple bottom line' solutions supporting entrepreneurs, their organizations, and industries where they operate.
Join Us at the 2013 Social Enterprise Alliance Summit!
May 19th-22nd - Minneapolis, MN
Introducing the Quadruple Bottom Line
Social Enterprise Associates has developed business planning and impact measurement to go beyond the triple bottom line. Four bottom lines better address growing need to embrace indigenous, religious, and community based work.
What is Local Investing For All?
- Oregon Native American Business & Entrepreneurship Network (ONABEN)
- Advanced Conservation Strategies
- Northern Pueblos Housing Authority
- Tip Sheet #13: Introducing the Quadruple Bottom Line
- University of Maryland's 5th Annual Social Enterprise Symposium, with presentations by Drew Tulchin
- Measuring Change: The Difference You Are Making
- Finding Money for Your Social Business
- Doubling Philanthropic Impact: Cash + Below Market Rate Investment Vehicles
We are dedicated to the success of the social enterprise community. In recognition of our work, Social Enterprise Associates was named a 2012 B Corp "Best For The World" Small Business, and a New Mexico Business Weekly Sustainable Business of the Year Award Honoree. As New Mexico's first B Corp, we are pioneers in triple bottom line efforts in our region, and have developed extensive networks of similarly-minded entities throughout the state, the nation, and the world.
Find Us Online
Check It Out
Interested in getting hands on experience in social enterprise? Our fun and exciting opportunities provide lasting skills toward your future. Apply now!
SIGN UP - PAST ISSUES
Using the power of business to solve social
and environmental problems.